- When they spontaneously clear your plate from the dinner table.
- When they head to the pantry and offer you something as well.
- When they offer to pay for their own Jamba Juice.
- When they offer to pay for your Jamba Juice.
- When they clean something that is not theirs...without being asked or expected to do so.
- When they know more about tools and how to use them than you do.
- When they offer to carry the load of heavy packages, and do it so much more easily than you.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
When Do You Know Your Boys are Becoming Men?
When do you know your boys are becoming men?
Posted by Carrie Anne Schmeck at 6:00 PM